sen // aged japanese coin linen and leather necklace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
Coins have long been associated not only as forms of currency, but as good luck charms as well. And who couldn't use a little extra bit of good fortune (or fate!) now and then. Carry your luck with you, wherever you head, with this replica Japanese Shōwa era 10 Sen Coin pendant necklace. Strung onto soft, supple distressed black & brown leather and featuring a sand coloured linen wrap, this necklace will quickly become an everyday favourite. The coin showcases on one side - beautiful details of a large cherry blossom flanked by paulownia flower seals on a field of concentric circles, and a chrysanthemum flower, sun rays and rolling waves on the reverse. A great way to add a little leverage to your style.
- double sided coin pendant
- sliding knots making it adjustable in size
- easily slips over the head, there is no clasp
- distressed black & brown leather softens with wear and age to enhance the look
- leather colourings vary, making each necklace unique
* last 4 photos -
model & 📷: Baris Alkis - instagram.com/pariswithab
I bought this as a gift for my husband, and he loves it!