mini journal blank book pendant necklace - moon & star, owl or gears
Regular priceSale price$36.00
"Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" ~ A.A. Milne
This little journal booklet necklace not only makes a truly one of kind statement, it also contains a secret message hidden inside the first page.
Book pendant - your choice of one of the following ..
- embossed moon with star - contains a quote by Sam McBratney - "Love you to the moon and back"
- embossed owl - contains a quote by A.A. Milne - "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart"
- steampunk gears - contains a quote by Jules Verne - "Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real"
- book of spells - contains a spell by J.K. Rowling - "Accio keys"
The cover of each of these little books are embossed and then adorned with either star or gear embellishments, or a tiny key with wings. Each contain 4 pages of a vintage-like paper (the first page containing the printed quote). The pendant then hangs from a copper chain adorned with various czech glass beads and cultured pearl beads.
The length of the chain is approximately 23-24", and incorporates a little copper clasp for easy opening. The tiny book pendant is approximately 1-1/4" square.
* this listing is for one necklace only, in your choice of style.
* Please note: due to the nature of handmade ... the book cover markings may differ slightly than as shown. Each journal booklet is individually made by hand and is therefore unique ... no two are ever exactly alike.