forest moon // copper electroformed moth pendant necklace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Transform your look, with a one-of-a-kind forest moon moth necklace. The copper electroforming on each pendant gives it a warm glow, detailing the wing designs and bringing these mysterious creatures to life. Available in various chain lengths, and paired with otherworldly, celestial elements like a czech glass star or gemstone "moon", these necklaces are a great reminder to always seek the light in any situation, no matter how dark.
- wood nymph moth
- features puffy czech glass star & crescent moon
- approx. 30" (76.2 cm) antique copper-plated teardrop chain, can be made shorter upon request
- black witch moth
- features blue goldstone gemstone full moon, and crescent moon
- approx. 28" (71.1 cm) antique copper-plated chain, can be made shorter upon request
- forest moth - white agate
- features white agate gemstone full moon & copper star
- approx. 22" (55.9 cm) antique copper-plated satellite chain
- forest moth - labradorite
- features labradorite gemstone full moon & copper star
- approx. 22" (55.9 cm) antique copper-plated rolo chain
- dark moth
- features transparent copper lined czech glass & crescent moon
- approx. 16" (40.6 cm) antique copper-plated rolo chain
* please note - each pendant is individually made, one of a kind - slight variations will occur from shown.