relic // antique coffin nail necklace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Unconventional yet striking, this relic antique coffin nail necklace exudes a mystical aura and playful witchy charm! The vintage coffin nail, salvaged from old wooden boards and/or rescued horse shoes (not real coffins!), is believed to ward off negativity, ill will, and malicious intentions. Hand-forged by skilled Blacksmiths, these nails are fittingly called coffin nails due to their square iron shape. Choose your style wisely! The nail can be adorned with copper, natural brass, pewter or silver plated elements and dangles from either a brass or copper chain. As a symbol of protection, this pendant adds a captivating piece to any outfit and is a must-have for the brave and daring who want to incorporate a hint of mysterious folklore into their look.
- each vintage nail measures approximately 2-1/4" (5.72 cm)
- chain length measures approximately 27" (68.6 cm)
- your choice of style, each necklace is unique in size and shape
- as this is a vintage reclaimed artifact, each piece will display charming imperfections
- all nail tips have been filed to be slightly rounded and not a sharp point
To properly care for your jewelry, please remember to remove it before going to bed, the pool, beach or spa, and avoid contact with perfumes & lotions (nails may rust when wet, it is strongly recommended to keep these pieces away from any forms of moisture). Also, do not use chemical jewelry cleaners and always store your one-of-a-kind pieces when not being worn.